Benefits are financial and emotional.
Important events in life require pre-planning. Births, weddings, graduations, anniversaries and retirement command our best planning efforts to ensure success. However, we may neglect planning for the most significant event of all, a funeral. We would never dream of waiting two days before a wedding to begin our plan. Here are some good reasons to plan in advance:
- Your loved ones will not have the burden of making difficult decisions
- Your precise wishes are fulfilled - choice of casket, vault or urn; ground burial, mausoleum, or cremation
- You will never pay more for the goods and services selected today, regardless of inflation
- Helps to protect loved ones from disagreements, disputes and confusion
- Decisions are made without emotional stress and time constraints
- Shields your assets
- It's a kind considerate gesture to those you leave behind
Our advanced planning directors can quickly and easily walk you through the pre-planning process. They'll help you create a plan tailored to fit your needs and budget, under no obligation.
Plan ahead today. Call (808) 529-0373.